The Complete Adam & Joe Radio Show Reference List

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

Re: The Complete Adam & Joe Radio Show Reference List

Postby Mr Phillby » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:20pm

Hi all!

I've been a long time fan of Adam and Joe, but I was only recently made aware of their radio output. Over the past couple of months I enjoyed wallowing in mid-nauties nostalgia as I've slowly been working through this amazingly comprehensive list. I'd like to thank you guys for creating and maintaining it!

However, I've reached late 2007 and run into the non-funtioning Rapidshare links. I'm glad to hear you'll eventually re-upload them to 4shared. But rather than sit and complain I thought I'd be proactive and help provide an alternative download source by uploading all the shows I've downloaded so far to my webspace.

I'm planning to create a nice little website, but for now the mp3s are accessible via the file index. You can find them here: http://www.planetscraper.net/adamandjoeradioshows

I have all of the XFM shows, most of the XFM podcasts, the first 18 unedited 6-music shows and the recent edited A&E shows (although as I type only the XFM shows from 2004 have finished uploading). It's not much, but I plan to upload more shows as I download them from the reference list.

Once again thanks for collecting and preserving these shows, they've brought me many hours of entertainment.
Mr Phillby

Postby swaddon » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:18pm

You deserve the highest honour that Black Squadron can give for services to Adam and Joe.
swaddon

Postby namesinspace » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:44pm

Mr Phillby! Thank you so much for doing this. Even the 4Shared thing isn't the best option because and people need to create an account to make it work & one needs to visit their own account at least once a month to keep it active.

We just wanted to find a place to store things without paying for bandwidth etc. I presume you pay for your space. Will you get clobbered every time someone downloads?
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby Mr Phillby » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:43am

I do indeed pay for my webspace, (although I did get a pretty sweet deal!). I've currently used 2% of my bandwidth limit this month, and in the unlikely event we exceed it the site will just go down until the start of the next month. I won't automatically be charged or anything, thanks for your concern anyhow!

In the new year I'll start uploading more episodes and hopefully put together an actual index with credits and links to this thread (first I must learn how to website). I might even have a go at creating edited versions of the 6 music shows.
Mr Phillby

Postby namesinspace » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:40pm

Hi again Mr Phillby! We have edited versions of all the 6Music shows but have not had the time to upload them into a longterm storage area.

I could put together some folders to save you the time of edited them.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby kPATm » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:01pm

Maybe hoping for a miracle here considering how old the last post on this is but I really really need the episodes from
BBC 6Music - 2011. Unfortunately I wasnt a Black Squadron member as I found the Adam and Joe late on. But I have listened to every single radio show they have done. I am actually on my 2nd listen through but for the life of me I cannot find the episodes from 2011, I think I am correct in saying that this is the 4th series? Hope someone can help me out. Thanks
kPATm

Postby namesinspace » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:30am

Hey kPATm & welcome.

If you go to the first page in this thread, you'll find links to all the podcasts ever on 6Music and XFM plus all the full length shows. If any of the links don't work, make a post here saying which ones you're having problems with.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby kPATm » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:39am

Thanks for the reply mate. I have clicked on the links for the 2011 episodes but none are available (15 episodes) ?
kPATm

Postby namesinspace » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:33pm

oops....sorry....I'll give Blurry a nudge to re-up them. We have them.....can you make do with the podcasts in the meantime?
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby kPATm » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:17pm

Yip I can wait. Not too long though ;)
kPATm

PreviousNext

Return to Black Squadron