The BUG thread

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

Re: The BUG thread

Postby hobbsy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:22pm

Email from Louise at BUG:

BUG in Sept at BFI Southbank - tickets on sale now to BFI Members

====

Hello from the BUG team!

Summer may be in full swing, but we're already thinking ahead. Tickets for the next BUG at BFI Southbank have gone on sale now to BFI Members.

The next new shows in the BUG series will be on Thursday 19 and Friday 20 September, with a double bill on the Friday night.

Hosted as ever by the brilliant Adam Buxton, BUG promises plenty of big screen music video treats, and a chucklesome dip into the wonderful world of YouTube and its commentators.

Tickets are on sale from today for BFI Members online or by calling the BFI Southbank box office on tel: 020 7928 3232. The remaining tickets go on sale to the general public next Tuesday, or watch out for alerts on our Facebook or Twitter closer to the date about any last-minute returns.

===

BUG IN NORWICH IN OCTOBER

Tickets are on sale now for BUG in Norwich in October. Adam will be back at the lovely Norwich Playhouse on October 9 and 10.

Book your seats now via the website or call the box office on tel: 01603 598598.

==

hobbsy
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:28pm

Adam is using BUG 40 to say his aufweidersehen's to the show for a little while.

namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:57pm

I'm sure BUG will still be a vibrant evening of entertainment but it's not currently appropriate to put the dates in Adam's gig list.

BUG 41 will have shows on 28th February.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby geedub » Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:51pm

There didn't seem to be any clues as to what Bucko's commitments early next year might be. Any ideas?
A delayed second season of The Persuasionists maybe...? :shock:
geedub

Postby namesinspace » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:06pm

:D I'll wager a jumbo packet of those tiny little Daim sweeties that there will NEVER be another television show by the name of 'The Persuasionists', or even something that uses the same letters in it's title.

I'm really hoping it's to give him time to develop a long gestated piece of genius. It might be to further the project sometimes mentioned by Graham Lineham. I'm just really pleased he's giving himself the time to do something for himself. He's worked so hard over the last couple of years so hopefully he's saved prudently and if he cashes in his Nectar points he should be able to keep the family comfy while he noodles away for a bit.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Black Squadron