Adam's Live Gigs

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

Adam's Live Gigs

Postby namesinspace » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:32pm

If you hear about any Adam Buxton events/gigs then post it in this thread
We'll try to keep this first post up to date - you could also check the calendar on Adam Buxton's official site. See also thewonderwall.com and Ents24

June 2020
Mon 8th June - Ramble Book Adam Buxton in Conversation on line for Guardian Events.

July 2020
Sat 25th Jul - BlueDot Festival - BUG Special at Jodrell Bank Observatory, Cheshire. Postponed to 2021.

October 2020
Tue 27th October - Idler Dinner at The Union Club, London hosted by Adam.

ADAM'S BOOK TOUR
The website mentions rescheduling but is not yet updated. However, several venues have already put new, autumn dates in where previously bought tickets will be valid. Check your venue for details.

We have a 2020 gig page on the main section of the site at:
http://www.adamandjoe.com/adam-buxton-gig-list-2020
namesinspace
Site Admin

Re: Adam's Live Gigs

Postby namesinspace » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:42pm

Same venue but with a different comedy club on 10th February 2011. Tickets are already selling here.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:02pm

Lovely, Hobbsy :)

ATTENTION BRISTOL!

There are no details at the venue or promoter's site yet but it seems Adam will be playing Start the Bus on December 12th and/or 13th.

Dreamboat are the label who are releasing the new Song Wars album and their band This is the Kit are playing that night with Adam guesting. There's a mention on this message board and a small note on the Facebook thing.
namesinspace
Site Admin

FulchFest

Postby namesinspace » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:27pm

BULL & GATE - KENTISH TOWN

Rich Fulcher has a little festival going on over a few Saturday's and he informs us via Twitter that Adam will be attending the one on 4th December.

Tickets can be purchased through The Fix. They do have a competition to win free tix too.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:00pm

No additional news here but another little linkie
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby hobbsy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:05am

hi namesinspace -- for some reason your URL above wasn't being converted into a hyperlink in the forum -- the only reason I can see is that there are both underscores and minuses in the URL -- but that should have worked.... actually it might have been a long minus sign – (not sure of the proper grammatical name for that punctuation mark!). Anyway, I changed it to a bit.ly link and that seems to work fine :)

edit: thanks wikipedia, I now know about dashes : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash
hobbsy
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:21pm

What you're saying is there was a daaaaaash in it. I need to check back to remind myself of what David Buxton called it :D
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby hobbsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:19am

namesinspace wrote:Adam is also doing another gig at the same venue but with a different comedy club on 10th February 2011. Tickets are already selling here.

Hi namesinspace, hope you don't mind but I swapped out the WeGotTickets link for an affiliate link ( thewonderwall ). The price of the ticket is the same :)

http://www.thewonderwall.com/tickets/ev ... nacle.html
hobbsy
Site Admin

Postby hobbsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:24am

just an idea - maybe we could add a summary in the first post of the current gigs in a list?
hobbsy
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:42pm

have a look at what I've done up there, Hobbsy. Does that look OK?

Judging by one lucky lady's tweet on Friday, I think Adam will be doing a gig at the Paradise Club in Kensal Green. I don't know when. They have comedy nights on Wednesdays but they may give Adam a higher profile gig.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Next

Return to Black Squadron