[LOCKED] All BBC 6Music Podcasts in here (incl. Adam's)

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

Re: All BBC 6Music Podcasts in here

Postby namesinspace » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:50pm

I didn't want to start a new thread for this.
Andrew Collins has grabbed some stats about Podcast downloads that show Adam and Joe in a very healthy light. http://www.wherediditallgoright.com/BLO ... runch.html

In the big picture, it's fantastic that these little guys languishing in the rarefied corridors of 6Music, being paid a relative pittance, can out-pod the allegedly hugely retained Jonathan Ross. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy wuzzy, like a bear.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06am

Hey LazyBones - You'll find 'Mr Tickle' here and Boggins & Thom Yorke 'here
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby lazybones » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:05am

namesinspace wrote:Hey LazyBones - You'll find 'Mr Tickle' here and Boggins & Thom Yorke 'here

Thank you my lovely!! :D

Now I just need to rename and reorder everything so it all looks neat and tidy and nice :)
lazybones
Black Squadron

Postby Cycle_Helmet_Hair » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:15pm

Hi Lazybones

Just wanted to thank you for your humyo page - I only started listening properly on the Boggins show in August (which is a mystery to me because I love 6 music so what the flip was I DOING before that on Saturday mornings?) but I now have all the old podcasts and I haven't even listened to them all yet! I'm trying to ration them so that I perhaps finish with the old ones just as they come back...wish wish.

Your name is kinda wrong, as it must have been a lot of work to get it all uploaded and mande available so thank you :mrgreen:
Cycle_Helmet_Hair

Postby lazybones » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:55pm

Cycle_Helmet_Hair wrote:Hi Lazybones

Just wanted to thank you for your humyo page - I only started listening properly on the Boggins show in August (which is a mystery to me because I love 6 music so what the flip was I DOING before that on Saturday mornings?) but I now have all the old podcasts and I haven't even listened to them all yet! I'm trying to ration them so that I perhaps finish with the old ones just as they come back...wish wish.

Your name is kinda wrong, as it must have been a lot of work to get it all uploaded and mande available so thank you :mrgreen:

Aw that's ok! It really didnt take too long, I just thought itd be good to have all the podcasts somewere. (Tying to rename them and put them into some sort of neat order is the hard bit!) :)

And my name doesnt reflect my work ethic (i hope...well not all the time) it's in reference to a song. :P
lazybones
Black Squadron

Postby MarqueeMarker » Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:20am

Hello. I don't suppose anyone has 'Mr Tickle' up for download somewhere? It doesn't seem to be up on the excellent Humyo site with most of the rest, and the link earlier in this thread is now dead.

I'm currently trying to fill the Adam and Joe gap by listening to all the podcasts again, and I find that's about the only one I seem to be missing - ironically, as I was actually in the UK for it at the time (I'm in Australia).
MarqueeMarker

Postby hobbsy » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:05pm

MarqueeMarker wrote:Hello. I don't suppose anyone has 'Mr Tickle' up for download somewhere? It doesn't seem to be up on the excellent Humyo site with most of the rest, and the link earlier in this thread is now dead.

I'm currently trying to fill the Adam and Joe gap by listening to all the podcasts again, and I find that's about the only one I seem to be missing - ironically, as I was actually in the UK for it at the time (I'm in Australia).

namesinspace wrote:Hey LazyBones - You'll find 'Mr Tickle' here and Boggins & Thom Yorke 'here

namesinspace (or any other completists out there) - do you know of a working MediaFire or Humyo link for 'Mr Tickle' and 'Boggins & Thom Yorke'?

cheers
hobbsy
Site Admin

Postby MarqueeMarker » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:24am

hobbsy wrote:namesinspace (or any other completists out there) - do you know of a working MediaFire or Humyo link for 'Mr Tickle' and 'Boggins & Thom Yorke'?

cheers

Here's Boggins and Thom Yorke - http://www.mediafire.com/file/4zmo0qkqyoz/85%20-%20Boggins%20&%20Thom%20Yorke%20(29%20Aug%202009).mp3

If anyone has Mr Tickle in pocast form it'd really be helping me out - it's literally the only one I don't have. I've got the edited show, but the completist in me would prefer the podcast version to match the rest.
MarqueeMarker

Postby namesinspace » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:19pm

If I remember, I'll pop it up later today or tomorrow. I just don't have that file with me.....

It's worth posting LazyBones Humyo link again. As you can see earlier in the thread, I popped these up in Feb so they could go in that account but time has got them better of us.

http://www.humyo.com/!#/7881757/Adam%20and%20Joe/
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby lazybones » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:12pm

ooh, I never actually had an oppurtunity to upload those files into the humyo account. And now my old laptop (which had all the A&J 6music podcasts in their orginal form saved on it) has been stolen when my house was burgaled :cry: I've just downloaded the Boggins episode posted above, but if someone could upload the Mr. Tickle one again it would be great. :)
lazybones
Black Squadron

PreviousNext

Return to Black Squadron