The Complete Adam & Joe Radio Show Reference List

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

Re: The Complete Adam & Joe Show Reference List

Postby namesinspace » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:09pm

widescreen wrote:During the new adventure game, Hector: Badge of Carnage (episode 3, Beyond Reasonable Doom), when attempting to distract a drunk policeman so as to steal his whiskey bottle, Hector shouts, "Oi, Cornish, is that Buxton over there?"

There. I feel so proud.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as you most certainly should do!
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby Unicorn! » Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:23pm

Ha, nice find!
Unicorn!

Postby Unicorn! » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:08am

So as far as I can tell the list is 100% complete. Now it's just a matter of slowly adding download links to it.
Unicorn!

Postby namesinspace » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:46pm

Did the 12 Pods of Christmas actually have anything new in them? If not, and you're still including them, there was also a run of Easter pods in 2010, wasn't there?

I may be going blind but the 2009 Summer Break pods are missing - the ones with the Song Wars in them. They had original material because they spoke about the provenance of each song.....I can't believe I used such a big word to describe spurious waffle.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby Unicorn! » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:00pm

This is just a list of all the downloadable A&J audio, it doesn't matter if the content is original or not hence listing the "Best Of" episodes. Maybe we could add footnotes to episodes which contain no new or only partially new content?

Was totally not aware of the 2009 Summer Break pods! They'll need adding, do you want post them up or add them to the list then I can get on to finding them and download them for myself ;)
Unicorn!

Postby Unicorn! » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:53pm

OK I footnoted the Best Of episodes although I'll need some help on which of the others need footnoting. I wouldn't mind footnoting the Garth fill-ins and the ones where one of them is missing (from memory there's only one) but again I'll need help with that.
Unicorn!

Postby namesinspace » Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:26pm

I will get around to helping out with this. I have all the Coke Podcasts online now (& I have linked them). I just need to find some time to add some more.
My point about the Christmas & Easter pods is that they are identical to the original ones whereas the Best Of shows are compilations made by James but it's good to have every broadcast noted. Shame Charlie stopped keeping UltraCulture up to date with A&J stuff, the precocious little munchkin.

I guess we should also include the recent Radio 2 Best Of shows.......I'll sort it. I promise.....it may take time.

This is a wonderful thing that you've done.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:21pm

I still haven't had time to add anything to this but in the meantime, I thought I'd link the wonderful list that Blurry101 put on the LJ so it's quick to find and I've made this topic sticky.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:52pm

About Last Friday is kindly putting a lot of the podcasts back up and I shall link them all here soon.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby Unicorn! » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:06pm

Man I've been totally absorbed by Battlefield 3 so this has been way at the back of my head unit. I'd like to say that I'll get on to this but it's a super addictive game...
Unicorn!

PreviousNext

Return to Black Squadron