Adam's Live Gigs

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

Adam's Live Gigs

Postby namesinspace » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:32pm

If you hear about any Adam Buxton events/gigs then post it in this thread
We'll try to keep this first post up to date - you could also check the calendar on Adam Buxton's official site. See also Ents24

Wed 24th May - Tape Notes Live with Adam Buxton as part of The Podcast Show in the Business Design Centre, Islington.

Fri 7th July - The Idler Festival in Fenton House, Hampstead - readings from Ramble Book II!

Fri 23rd July - Blue Dot Festival where Adam will be presenting a BOWIE BUG at Jodrell Bank.

Please let us know if you hear of any upcoming gigs!

We have a 2020/21/22 gig page on the main section of the site at:
http://www.adamandjoe.com/adam-buxton-gig-list-2020
namesinspace
Site Admin

Re: Adam's Live Gigs

Postby namesinspace » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:42pm

Same venue but with a different comedy club on 10th February 2011. Tickets are already selling here.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:02pm

Lovely, Hobbsy :)

ATTENTION BRISTOL!

There are no details at the venue or promoter's site yet but it seems Adam will be playing Start the Bus on December 12th and/or 13th.

Dreamboat are the label who are releasing the new Song Wars album and their band This is the Kit are playing that night with Adam guesting. There's a mention on this message board and a small note on the Facebook thing.
namesinspace
Site Admin

FulchFest

Postby namesinspace » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:27pm

BULL & GATE - KENTISH TOWN

Rich Fulcher has a little festival going on over a few Saturday's and he informs us via Twitter that Adam will be attending the one on 4th December.

Tickets can be purchased through The Fix. They do have a competition to win free tix too.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:00pm

No additional news here but another little linkie
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby hobbsy » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:05am

hi namesinspace -- for some reason your URL above wasn't being converted into a hyperlink in the forum -- the only reason I can see is that there are both underscores and minuses in the URL -- but that should have worked.... actually it might have been a long minus sign – (not sure of the proper grammatical name for that punctuation mark!). Anyway, I changed it to a bit.ly link and that seems to work fine :)

edit: thanks wikipedia, I now know about dashes : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dash
hobbsy
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:21pm

What you're saying is there was a daaaaaash in it. I need to check back to remind myself of what David Buxton called it :D
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby hobbsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:19am

namesinspace wrote:Adam is also doing another gig at the same venue but with a different comedy club on 10th February 2011. Tickets are already selling here.

Hi namesinspace, hope you don't mind but I swapped out the WeGotTickets link for an affiliate link ( thewonderwall ). The price of the ticket is the same :)

http://www.thewonderwall.com/tickets/ev ... nacle.html
hobbsy
Site Admin

Postby hobbsy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:24am

just an idea - maybe we could add a summary in the first post of the current gigs in a list?
hobbsy
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:42pm

have a look at what I've done up there, Hobbsy. Does that look OK?

Judging by one lucky lady's tweet on Friday, I think Adam will be doing a gig at the Paradise Club in Kensal Green. I don't know when. They have comedy nights on Wednesdays but they may give Adam a higher profile gig.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Next

Return to Black Squadron