*newb struts in*

Chat about anything non-Adam and Joe related in here

*newb struts in*

Postby Tackyfairy » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:12am

.....Stephen?

Hello, a scottish girly here, glad i got approved to join! I was so happy when adam was back on 6music, was wary that it was Edith Bowman but she's not been too bad (and i was pure cringing for Adam in the show before xmas where she kept saying dirty nickers....and it sounded liek something else....and she kept saying it...).

But yeh, raging at Joe for buggering off and doing well and making films and all that. Lucky fecker! Gone from being an extra in Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz to making the bloody things!

Loved them since the channel 4 shows - seriously, they were like the UK jackass and robot chicken rolled into one...except far more conservative with teh jackass style stuff!

But yeh, love Adam's voice - was RAGING when it was JUST Edith on saturday but caught up with podcasts, and discovered the sushi song! Was so happy as thought song wars was finished and they werent doing anymore songs, the video is hilarious!
Tackyfairy

Re: *newb struts in*

Postby namesinspace » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:32am

Welcome, Mrs T Fairy. :D
namesinspace
Site Admin

Re: *newb struts in*

Postby Tackyfairy » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:02pm

Haha - you've made me sound like a magical wife of B'A Baracus! Im not even an A tema fan!

*waves*
Tackyfairy

Return to The Idiot Hole