GAME: Continue the Story

Chat about anything non-Adam and Joe related in here

Re: GAME: Continue the Story

Postby benjula » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:47pm

I saw a picture on the wall and everything started to make a little bit more sense...
benjula
Black Squadron

Postby thaitanic » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:38pm

It was a portrait of...
thaitanic

Postby benjula » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:42pm

a....
benjula
Black Squadron

Postby swaddon » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:51pm

bicycle.
swaddon

Postby PeepingTom » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:16pm

The same bicycle that nearly hit me that fateful Saturday morning. A saddle had flown from its rear, and hit me in the shins. I shouted after the hairy looking cyclist, but he appeared not to hear me.
PeepingTom
Black Squadron

Postby swaddon » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:45pm

Here's what we have so far in our Booker Prize-winning classic:

I was sitting in my chair watching TV when, in the corner of my eye, I saw out the window a sight so shocking it made my blood run cold. Someone lay lifeless on the road, with what seemed to be a bike lock in their hand. I drew the curtains so as not to be distracted from my favourite show, but was disturbed again by a young woman hammering on my front door. I answered the door to the young woman. She said "Want to buy a bike?" I told her I couldn't ride a bike, but she persisted with her sales pitch. "It's got Reynolds 531 double-butted tubing, and I'll even throw in this saddlebag for free!" she enthused. yes, ok then, I will buy the bike thanks. Just as I was writing her a cheque for the bike, something odd happened. A screaming and bloodied man sprinted out of the darkness, waving a bike lock in the air! The young woman forced her way in and slammed the front door behind her. "Save me, Save me!" she cried, as the man crashed into the door. Just then, I woke up, drenched in sweat. It had all been a dream. But who was the woman with the bike? And who was chasing her? What did it all mean? As I lay in bed trying to work it all out, there was a knock at the door. it was a woman asking if i wanted to buy a bike. 'f@#k off' I screamed and slammed the door so hard, it hit her square in the face with a sickening crack! All of a sudden I felt queasy, my vision blurred and I stumbled to the kitchen. I went to put the kettle on to make a cup of tea, but the kettle wasn't there. Nothing was there. The kitchen was empty. "What's going on?" I said to myself. I saw a picture on the wall and everything started to make a little bit more sense. It was a portrait of a bicycle. The same bicycle that nearly hit me that fateful Saturday morning. A saddle had flown from its rear, and hit me in the shins. I shouted after the hairy looking cyclist, but he appeared not to hear me.
swaddon

Postby Purple Person » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:07pm

"Curse that hairy biker" I thought to myself, "from this day forth I resolve to be surly and rude to all the cyclists I ever meet...
Purple Person

Postby swaddon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:39pm

I switched on the radio and sat down in the armchair.
swaddon

Postby thaitanic » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:55am

One of my favourite songs was playing. It was
thaitanic

Postby benjula » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:16pm

Joseph Cornish with 'European Supermarket'
benjula
Black Squadron

PreviousNext

Return to The Idiot Hole