The Complete Adam & Joe Radio Show Reference List

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

Re: The Complete Adam & Joe Radio Show Reference List

Postby hatevessel » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:11am

namesinspace wrote:I believe it might be from the second series but if all you want is a reminder of how it sounds....it's here
http://boggins.posterous.com/adam-and-f ... ith-the-pu

Perfect, thankyou very much
hatevessel

Postby blurry101 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:51pm

Ringosis wrote:I'm fine with 4shared. Creating an account isn't exactly hard work, it's got a decent download speed, and not too much faffing around to start the download. Most other sites make you fill out one of those captcha things which is a pain in the arse. Would make sense for them to all be on the same site as well.

Rapidshare really is pointless now though. They might as well have just deleted all the files, would have been about as usable.

Hey there Ringosis

I agree that Rapidshare isn't as good since the MU arrests etc. A lot of filesharing sites seem to have either closed or now limit downloads to avoid a similar fate.

I'm fully paid up with Rapidshare until October, but I don't think I'll be renewing with them.

How are you getting on with the Rapidshare links, or have you given up?

@ namesinspace - Am I right in thinking that with a 4shared free account you have to log-in once a month, otherwise your files get deleted?

Blurry
blurry101

Postby namesinspace » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:52am

Hi Blurry101!

I had a fright the other day when looking for a 4shared link because I got message about not using the account but I hit the 'reactivate' button and all was well. I think it might be three months but I'm diarising a reminder to log on once a month from now on!
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby blurry101 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:11pm

Just a heads up to anyone in the middle of getting my RS links - they will start to disappear after next Tuesday, so get in quick.

I'll [hopefully] get the later shows (Christmas 2010 onwards) onto 4Shared over the weekend.

I haven't got around to editing the earlier shows to remove news etc, as I had problems chopping the mp3 files.
As all the shows will need re-upping, this seems like a good opportunity to have another go at editing them.

There may be a few gaps while I do this.
blurry101

Postby namesinspace » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:49pm

Thanks so much for doing this Blurry. I know there are a lot of grateful people out there.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:02pm

Just wanted to note that the Adam and Edith Shows can be found in full, edit and pod form via the first post on this thread.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby LoveA&J » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:36pm

Hey guys,

The complete list on livejournal seems to have died. I'm getting messages saying "public traffic is exhausted". What does it all mean? Do I have to give up my A&J fix?
LoveA&J

Postby namesinspace » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:14am

Most things are linked on the very first post in this thread, LoveA&J.

Let us know if the links are dying. We have not yet got the edited shows up but the full ones and the pods are there....and edited XFMs.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby Spurtboy » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:47am

Hi guys, great work on the list.

I was in a festive mood and tried to download the show on 26-12-2009 but got this message:

I hate to moan when you guys have done such a great job but is there any chance of this being fixed before Xmas?!
Spurtboy

Postby namesinspace » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:30pm

oops......I don't have my CDs with me but in the meantime, I think you can download the edited version. It's not ideal, especially in the case of Christmas shows but it's better than nowt.
namesinspace
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Black Squadron