[Adam's blog] BUG 13 & NORWICH BUG 2 NEWS!

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

[Adam's blog] BUG 13 & NORWICH BUG 2 NEWS!

Postby hobbsy » Mon May 04, 2009 10:12pm

New blog posting on Adam's official site:
http://adam-buxton.co.uk/ad/2009/05/04/ ... ug-2-news/

BUG 13 & NORWICH BUG 2 NEWS!
by Adam

BUG 13 SOLD OUT BUT BOOK NOW FOR 17th SEPTEMBER IN NORWICH!

Hey ho hoo ha hey! BUG 13 and BUG 13 The Directors Cut at the BFI Southbank on Thursday 14th and Friday 22nd are already fully booked although I would stress how much I’d recommend just coming along on the night and seeing if you can hold of a ticket as there are always a few no shows and free seats. Of course I can’t guarantee you’ll get a seat and I wouldn’t want you to put yourself in the position where your night would be ruined if you didn’t, but I really think it’s worth a try if you’ve been unable to book a seat for what continues to be my favourite live engagement in one of London’s most smartiferous cinema shaped venues.

As well as the usual selection of extraordinary music videos from around the world I’ll be unveiling my own no budget effort for my song Nutty Room which I made recently with the help of video whizzmachine Dougal Wilson.
NORWICH BUG 2

If you’re in striking distance of Norwich then here’s some very early notice of the second BUG show at the wonderful Norwich Playhouse on Thursday 17th September at 8pm. The first one of these was a giant East Anglian hoot and I’m looking forward very much to another hoot slice so book early to avoid crushing disappointment and also to make me seem popular and important.

You can book seats for NORWICH BUG 2 here
hobbsy
Site Admin

Return to Black Squadron