Adam and Joe Live - looking for tickets

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

Adam and Joe Live - looking for tickets

Postby KDV » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:00pm

Hello A&J Fans. Gutted that the tickets for the BFI event had sold out as soon as the ticket office opened this morning! Would anyone like to sell me 2 tickets?
KDV

Re: Adam and Joe Live - looking for tickets

Postby namesinspace » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:35pm

HI KDV,

I was able to get online as soon as the members tickets went on sale and I could see that a large number of seats were held back by the BFI for 'special guest' - friends etc of A&J BUT they usually release some of those tickets nearer the time when they have a better idea of who will need them.

So don't lose heart. Keep an eye open and check from time to time, especially during the week before the show. You are very likely to get lucky, and the chances are, they will be good seats.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby namesinspace » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:40pm

and this
https://twitter.com/AdamBuxton/status/7 ... 5725816832
V sorry to those unable to get tickets for A&J live ramble at BFI. It sold faster than we expected. Expect we'll do more at some point tho.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby bensonrad » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:36pm

Gutted I missed tickets for this too, only heard about it when I was playing catch up listening on recent Adams Podcasts this week, so missed the boat by a long shot. Mind you quite a few train/tube strikes that week in London, so there might be some returns.
bensonrad

Postby namesinspace » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:07pm

Bensonrad. If you follow Auntie Nubbins on Twitter, she tries to RT anyone who is trying to move tickets.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby bensonrad » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:13pm

All the train strike rubbish, meant I'd not have been able to go even I had got a ticket, really enjoyed the podcast though.
bensonrad

Return to Black Squadron