[LOCKED] All BBC 6Music Podcasts in here (incl. Adam's)

All Adam and Joe related posts go in here

Re: All BBC 6Music Podcasts in here

Postby Lord Summerisle » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:45pm

Fantastic work lazybones, filled a couple of gaps I've had in my collection for a long time!

Is there a link anywhere for the show from August 29th 2009? I lost my internet collection around then and it's the only one that's missing from your great library? :)
Lord Summerisle

Postby benjula » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:09pm

http://community.livejournal.com/adam_and_joe/ scroll down, enjoy it edited or in full.
benjula
Black Squadron

Postby lazybones » Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:39pm

Cheers for than benjula, I seem to have lost the mp3 form of that podcast...I have it ony my Zen though, I think it maybe on the old laptop which my brother now has (I hope he hasn't deleted my files!) Is that the show when they came back from their jollies?

Also quick question about me numbering the podcasts (I'm a teeny tiny but anal about these things!). I've set up a seperate folder for the songwars classics podcasts, but I should I number these as usual too? Basically the last podcast before they the songwars was Adam's 2 minute one and that was number 77 (although I know that Adam doesn't count these as proper podcasts and are only 'placeholders' but it's better for my sanity if I don't listen to him lus my page will look nicer). So as there were 7 songwars podcasts, the one from the 29th of August (when I put it up) will technically be number 85. So should I number it 85 or should I discount the songwars classics and call the 29th August number 78? I know this probably doesn't matter at all but these things do worry me (which is very worrying in it itself). :oops:

Sorry if this makes no sense, but I hope atleast one person will understand!?
lazybones
Black Squadron

Postby benjula » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:33am

speaking of song wars classics, does anyone have those they can upload?, i currently only have #7
benjula
Black Squadron

Postby namesinspace » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:58am

oow - so much to do, so little time....
I'm plopping a little file in my Humyo.....

This has taken forever to upload & I'm not even sure all the files worked. Have a go & let me know
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby Scaramouche » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:37pm

namesinspace wrote:This has taken forever to upload & I'm not even sure all the files worked. Have a go & let me know

Technically it does work in that I can see the folder/files (7 Song Wars Classics plus taster) but the link is somehow off as it does whine a bit that it was "intended for sids.inbox". That's assuming you are already logged in to Humyo, otherwise you get sent to a registration page where it wants to sign you up as SidsInbox.

(Pirate) errrrrr... does that furnish you with useful information?
Scaramouche

Postby namesinspace » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:59pm

That was very useful. I can see I'm going about getting the link via a silly method. Silly me - sorted now, I think.
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby benjula » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:07am

namesinspace wrote:oow - so much to do, so little time....
I'm plopping a little file in my Humyo.....

This has taken forever to upload & I'm not even sure all the files worked. Have a go & let me know

:D xOxOx (kissbighugkissbighugkiss)
benjula
Black Squadron

Postby namesinspace » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:31pm

does the 'O' really mean 'hug'? I always do curly brackets for a hug or is that just when you put someone's name or initials inside it?
{B}
namesinspace
Site Admin

Postby benjula » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:04pm

hmm i assumed it was.
benjula
Black Squadron

PreviousNext

Return to Black Squadron